A fast-paced, modern city proud of its Southern hospitality, Atlanta, Ga., offers a wide range of activities, sports and cultural attractions. Thrill seekers flock to Six Flags Over Georgia, with its Goliath and Georgia Scorcher roller coasters. Other popular attractions are the Georgia Aquarium, voted the No. 1 aquarium in the U.S. by Trip Advisor, the Fernbank Museum's dinosaurs, Centennial Park, home to the 1996 Olympics, and the world's largest adventure course at Stone Mountain.
Instrumental and choral performances will be held Friday at the Clayton County Performing Arts Center or The Griffin Theatre.
The parade competition will take place Saturday.
Saturday admission to Six Flags Over Georgia theme park.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Saturday admission to Six Flags Over Georgia
- Gala awards ceremony in the park
|▶||$150 per Student; $60 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$185 per Student Quad Rate|
$125 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 5-6, 12-13, 26-27
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
The Clayton County Performing Arts Center offers a multipurpose hall with three performance areas accommodating audiences ranging from 250 to nearly 2,000 people. Computerized lighting and audio provide state-of-the-art technical backup.
The Griffin Theatre. The large stage of the Griffin Auditorium makes it the perfect venue with plenty of room for chorus, orchestra, and band performances.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Atlanta area information, visit www.atlanta.net.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Atlanta area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"The students had an amazing trip and came home feeling very happy and proud. Thank you for all of the hard work you all put into making the event such a success."
- Melissa Donnelly, Treasurer, Brewer Music Association, Brewer High School
"LOVE YOU GUYS!! So easy to work with, so dependable, so accessible!!"
- Rosemary Lather, Orchestra Director, Marriotts Ridge High School
"I have worked with Fiesta-val since they opened their doors, both as a director and now for more than 23 years as a professional tour operator. Our experiences have always been extremely professional and each year we have several clients attend their programs. Based on the evaluations we receive from our clients, as well as over two decades of working with their owners and staff, Fiesta-val is always one of just a few festival companies at the top of the list!"
- Bryan Stevenson, Founder & CEO, CCIS, Inc.