With 60 miles of wide, sandy beaches, Myrtle Beach, S.C., is an ocean-lover's dream. Attractions include amusement and water parks, live entertainment and historic sites. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing provide acres of shops, restaurants, hotels and attractions.
Performances will be held Friday in the impressive 2,000-seat concert hall of Myrtle Beach High School or another local high school auditorium.
The parade competition will take place Saturday.
A gala awards celebration Saturday at a local theater.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Admission to: Legends in Concert
- Gala awards ceremony
|▶||$188 per Student; $50 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$225 per Student Quad Rate|
$125 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 5-6, 12-13, 26-27
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
The Myrtle Beach High School Performing Arts Center is a 2,000-seat facility with a 60' x 90' stage, full house sound and soft patch lighting. The venue was updated in 2013.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Myrtle Beach area information, visit www.visitmyrtlebeach.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Myrtle Beach area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"Everyone had a great time this weekend, everything went very well, and Fiesta-val music staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks for a great time!"
- Charlee Eaves, Band Director, Nansemond-Suffolk Academy
"The facilities and especially the auditorium are about as good as it gets, and the Fiesta-val staff did an outstanding job as usual."
- Otis Kitchen, Director of Bands-Emeritus, Elizabethtown College
"We are back from Pigeon Forge and the trip was awesome! The kids had such a great time! Thank you for all your help planning and setting things up for us – the hotel was perfect and the festival location and the adjudication were top notch."
- Pamela Letts, Band Director, H.B. du Pont Middle School