New York is a city of excitement and energy from Times-Square to Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, Broadway and the Statue of Liberty. With a variety of neighborhoods, attractions, museums and green space, New York will heighten your senses and fill up your camera with panoramic skyline views.
Instrumental and Choral performances on Friday in the Margaret Williams Theatre.
Breakfast cruise and grand awards ceremony on the Spirit of New York Saturday morning.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Grand awards ceremony and breakfast cruise on the Spirit of New York
|▶||$219 per Student; $60 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$260 per Student Quad Rate|
$145 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 5-6, 12-13, 26-27
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
The Margaret Williams Theatre, located in Hepburn Hall on the main campus of New Jersey City University, is a 1,026 seat proscenium theatre venue that opened in 1931. The Margaret Williams Theatre is the home of University theatrical productions and concerts presented by the Department of Music, Dance & Theatre. It also hosts lectures, films and numerous University and community events and ceremonies throughout the year. The theatre is professionally equipped with a full theatrical lighting system and an extensive sound system.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For New York area information, visit www.nycgo.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with New York area attractions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"Everyone had a great time this weekend, everything went very well, and Fiesta-val music staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks for a great time!"
- Charlee Eaves, Band Director, Nansemond-Suffolk Academy
"We had a great experience this past weekend.... Thanks again for all of your hard work in helping us make this trip possible. I am definitely looking towards next year...."
- Nathan Hines, Band Director, Morehead High School
"We are back from Pigeon Forge and the trip was awesome! The kids had such a great time! Thank you for all your help planning and setting things up for us – the hotel was perfect and the festival location and the adjudication were top notch."
- Pamela Letts, Band Director, H.B. du Pont Middle School