Nestled in the Smokey Mountains of East Tennessee, Pigeon Forge offers visitors beautiful natural vistas combined with an array of things to do, from waterparks to rafting, hiking, zip lines and theme parks. At Dollywood, Fiesta-val participants will choose from thrill rides, entertainment, water slides and more. Dolly Parton has incorporated themes from her childhood in East Tennessee into the park, where roller coasters sit beside arts and crafts booths and a country fair.
Performances at the Country Tonite Entertainment Theatre and other local venues.
Saturday admission to Dollywood.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Saturday admission to Dollywood
- Gala awards ceremony
|▶||$188 per Student; $60 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$223 per Student Quad Rate|
$130 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 5-6, 12-13, 26-27
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Fiesta-val performances take place at Country Tonite Theatre and other local venues in the Pigeon Forge area. The 1,500-seat performance hall is home to an award-winning, high-energy daily show combining singing, dancing, comedy, gospel and patriotic music.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Pigeon Forge area information, visit www.pigeonforge.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Pigeon Forge area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"We had a fantastic trip! Everyone at Fiestaval was extremely friendly and helpful. All my students had a great time."
- Tara Andrews, Director, Avery County High School
"We have worked with Fiesta-val for over thirty plus years and have been pleased each and every time. They make it so easy in all forms of communication. Our family business always has Fiesta-val included in the yearly offerings to our music clientele looking for a fantastic competition experience. They continually strive to give music ensembles the best opportunity to showcase their talents at great venues."
- Jace McMahon, Jim Mulvihill Tours
"LOVE YOU GUYS!! So easy to work with, so dependable, so accessible!!"
- Rosemary Lather, Orchestra Director, Marriotts Ridge High School