Nestled in the Smokey Mountains of East Tennessee, Pigeon Forge offers visitors beautiful natural vistas combined with an array of things to do, from waterparks to rafting, hiking, zip lines and theme parks. At Dollywood, Fiesta-val participants will choose from thrill rides, entertainment, water slides and more. Dolly Parton has incorporated themes from her childhood in East Tennessee into the park, where roller coasters sit beside arts and crafts booths and a country fair.
Performances at the Country Tonite Entertainment Theatre and other local venues.
Saturday admission to Dollywood.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by three qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val commemorative flag
- A Fiesta-val T-shirt for each student and chaperone
- An official director's online handbook
- Director free (one per application)
- Taxes and gratuities
- Saturday admission to Dollywood
- Gala awards ceremony in the park
|▶||$145 per Student; $60 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$185 per Student Quad Rate|
$135 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Fiesta-val performances take place at Country Tonite Theatre and other local venues in the Pigeon Forge area. The 1,500-seat performance hall is home to an award-winning, high-energy daily show combining singing, dancing, comedy, gospel and patriotic music.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Pigeon Forge area information, visit www.pigeonforge.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Pigeon Forge area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"We really enjoyed our experience this past weekend at Fiesta-val Pigeon Forge. The performance venue at the church was perfect. That small sanctuary was the ideal place for my small group to sing. Thank you so much!"
- Glenda James, Choir Director, Dixie Attendance Center
"We have worked with Fiesta-val for 20+ years (I have been working with them since I started with Kaleidoscope Adventures in 1996). They always take great care of our groups from the registration process all the way through to the awards ceremony. Jenny and the staff are always available to answer our questions. We enjoy working with them and will continue to work with them with our future groups."
- Karla Tomaszewski, Assistant General Manager, Kaleidoscope Adventures
"We had a great experience this past weekend.... Thanks again for all of your hard work in helping us make this trip possible. I am definitely looking towards next year...."
- Nathan Hines, Band Director, Morehead High School