The capital of our nation abounds with attractions to captivate the interest and enthusiasm of all who visit. From the Smithsonian to the Washington Monument; from the National Zoo to the National Mall, Washington offers a wide variety of activities for your group to enjoy.
Performances Friday at a local performing arts center or Lanier Middle Schoool auditorium.
The Parade competition will take place on Friday.
Saturday breakfast cruise and grand awards ceremony aboard the Spirit of Washington.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Grand awards ceremony and breakfast cruise on the Spirit of Washington
|▶||$163 per Student; $45 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$214 per Student Quad Rate|
$115 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Lanier Middle School
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Washington DC area information, visit www.washingtondc.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Washington DC area attractions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"Everyone had a great time this weekend, everything went very well, and Fiesta-val music staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks for a great time!"
- Charlee Eaves, Band Director, Nansemond-Suffolk Academy
"Thank you for helping this rookie group travel planner in every step. Your calmness and ever so present helpful attitude made my organization of the trip easy and very positive."
- Kathy Ryan, Trip Coordinator, Annandale High School
"The facilities and especially the auditorium are about as good as it gets, and the Fiesta-val staff did an outstanding job as usual."
- Otis Kitchen, Director of Bands-Emeritus, Elizabethtown College