Enjoy staying at either Williamsburg or Virginia Beach, perform at a local high school and spend a day at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Williamsburg is part of the historic triangle that includes Jamestown and Yorktown, which together provide visitors a look at four centuries of history - from Capt. John Smith's 1607 Virginia colony to life on the eve of the Revolutionary War to the British surrender at Yorktown.
With its three-mile ocean-front boardwalk, Virginia Beach offers a resort atmosphere with a variety of activities, museums, state parks and attractions. Roller-blade, bike, run or just stroll along the boardwalk, relax on the sandy beach, or take in the amusement park.
Performances Friday at a local high school auditorium.
Parade competition on Saturday.
Saturday admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
|▶||TBD per Student; TBD per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||TBD per Student Quad Rate|
TBD per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Performances will take place at local high school auditoriums.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Williamsburg area information, visit www.visitwilliamsburg.com.
For Virginia Beach area information, visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Williamsburg / Virginia Beach area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"The facilities and especially the auditorium are about as good as it gets, and the Fiesta-val staff did an outstanding job as usual."
- Otis Kitchen, Director of Bands-Emeritus, Elizabethtown College
"LOVE YOU GUYS!! So easy to work with, so dependable, so accessible!!"
- Rosemary Lather, Orchestra Director, Marriotts Ridge High School
"We are back from Pigeon Forge and the trip was awesome! The kids had such a great time! Thank you for all your help planning and setting things up for us – the hotel was perfect and the festival location and the adjudication were top notch."
- Pamela Letts, Band Director, H.B. du Pont Middle School