Enjoy staying at either Williamsburg or Virginia Beach, perform at a local high school and spend a day at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Williamsburg is part of the historic triangle that includes Jamestown and Yorktown, which together provide visitors a look at four centuries of history - from Capt. John Smith's 1607 Virginia colony to life on the eve of the Revolutionary War to the British surrender at Yorktown.
With its three-mile ocean-front boardwalk, Virginia Beach offers a resort atmosphere with a variety of activities, museums, state parks and attractions. Roller-blade, bike, run or just stroll along the boardwalk, relax on the sandy beach, or take in the amusement park.
Performances Friday at a local high school auditorium.
Parade competition on Saturday.
Saturday admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by three qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val commemorative flag
- A Fiesta-val T-shirt for each student and chaperone
- An official director's online handbook
- Director free (one per application)
- Taxes and gratuities
- Saturday admission to Busch Gardens
- Gala awards ceremony in the park
|▶||$140 per Student; $60 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$175 per Student Quad Rate|
$125 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Performances will take place at local high school auditoriums.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Williamsburg area information, visit www.visitwilliamsburg.com.
For Virginia Beach area information, visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Williamsburg / Virginia Beach area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"I really enjoyed working with Jenny and your crew. This is the first time doing a large trip like this …I look forward to running the middle school band trip with you next year."
- Jay Sykes, Band Director, Goochland High School and Goochland Middle School
"LOVE YOU GUYS!! So easy to work with, so dependable, so accessible!!"
- Rosemary Lather, Orchestra Director, Marriotts Ridge High School
"The students had an amazing trip and came home feeling very happy and proud. Thank you for all of the hard work you all put into making the event such a success."
- Melissa Donnelly, Treasurer, Brewer Music Association, Brewer High School